Re: [aprsisce] Multiline busted?

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 25, 2011
      On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 4:38 PM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)
      <kj4erj@...> wrote:

      > I mean, does it happen on Compressed ones or only non-compressed ones?
      >  (Big internal difference here)

      Just a regular old multiline area object I think, I haven't gone the
      extra step to try and figure out what you were saying about compressed
      multiline objects yet.

      > Does the shape complexity (number of points) or size (covered area) matter?

      Don't think so. It died with both 3 and 4 points defined. I haven't
      tried all 23 combinations yet.

      > Is it only for Lines or Closed Areas or both?

      Just on the multiline area object, hence the repetitious use of the
      term multiline area object.

      > Or does it just plain happen with every one no matter what you do?

      I was just futzing around with multiline, trying to get things to work
      (hand crafted circle with 24 points... yeah, you can only define 23, I
      know) and having issues getting it to display so I tried using the
      move feature to see what the differences might be between what I was
      doing, and what the program wanted when I stumbled across the apparent
      bust.

      Just spent a wonderful evening outside with the family and a bunch of
      friends roasting wieners over the fire. It started out a little warm
      this afternoon at about 33 degrees (92 F for you nutters from down
      under... no not Australia, the North American down under... USA), but
      its is beautiful shirt sleeve weather outside currently at 18 degrees
      (64 F).