RE: [aprsisce] Re: Question on station "Symbol"

  • Cap Pennell
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 25, 2011
      Fun. Of course IGate stations, too, can display other map symbols (in their
      Posits), if they prefer.

      /- My House (vert ant)
      /& HF GATE (black, G overlay)
      I& IGATE, 2-way (black No. Diam'd, I overlay)
      D& DSTAR repeater, DSTARGATE? (black No. Diam'd, D overlay)
      Da DSTAR repeater (red No. Diamond, D overlay)
      Wa Winlink2000, WL2K packet server (red No. Diamond, W overlay)

      73, Cap KE6AFE

      on