Re: [aprsisce] Satellite updates + fix (Dev: 2011/09/23 20:01)

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2011
      Nice job Lynn!!

      As long as other Steve is watching I am COOL!!!!  Lol

      73
      Steve, kf6wax

      On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 5:05 PM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) <kj4erj@...> wrote:

      Updated UARS TLE.

      MultiTrack View None preference wasn't being used when restoring an
      Await (which most are) MultiTrack. Fixed.

      New Control-O Satellite objects include AOS: (invisible) and LOS:
      (visible) information in their comment in delta time format.

      PS. I'll be dropping the UARS TLE tomorrow morning but will be
      retaining the ISS capability until the next visitation to Satellite land.