Re: [aprsisce] Xmit Queue & APRS-IS Reconnect

  • Colin Catlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2010
      Hi Lynn,

      Apart from the missing OSMtiles Folders/File bug, I didn't see any problems with the version before last (you were so quick with your updates I never even got to run the one before the latest) that I ran this morning.

      I will move the current Log files, so tomorrows test will be with a clean set of  Logs (I do that occasionally anyway to save my phones memory).

      73,
      Colin.

      On 20/04/2010 21:05, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh wrote:
      Also, I believe I've tracked down my bug in the Quiet timer reconnect
      attempt for APRS-IS when you roam from WiFi to Cellular coverage and
      vice versa. 2E0XSD/M6XSD can reward his dogs and/or horses with another
      walk when you have a chance. ;) I hope you like what you see. There
      should be some lines in your APRSISCE/32. LOG file that I'd appreciate a
      copy of if/when you do the test.