Re: Delay connect message

  • jamesmhz
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 23, 2009
      Ok, sorted it out...

      This is for anyone else that has a Blackjack 2 smartphone.

      If you have connection issues be sure to check the following:

      Start > Settings > Connections > GPRS (but dont click on it, click menu and go "advanced") then make sure "internet" is on your main internet ISP selection.

      After that reboot and you shouldn't have any disconnections, delay connect etc. I did experience a slow seeking of GPS's, I went around that by loading my Garmin Mobile XT then once Garmin had sourced the birds I closed it and went back into APRSISCE which I left running, and the birds we all connected as well as my internet :)

      Sean
      ZR5BBL