last heard request

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2011

      When I click on a station that I have heard, a time is displayed that shows when the station was last heard by anyone, if I click RF path and then the stations that have heard the station of interest I get the last time the receiving station was heard.

      What I would really like is also the last time the station heard the station I am interested in.

      For example 2E0STY-9 was last heard  55 mins ago and was heard by myself and M1ABD I would like to know the last time I heard 2E0STY-9 directly and also the last time M1ABD heard directly

      I Igate M1ABD but mostly 2E1EJC gets it to IS first.

      Torbay Freecycle Moderator