NMEA 0183 Version 4

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 1:27 PM

      Any of you lovely people have access to the NMEA version 4 spec?, I would like to know the GPS sentences that have been added since Version 3.1, I know that at least Galileo support has been added.

      Also I need more info on the tag blocks that have been added to version 4 I have some info but not enough.

      Sadly NMEA want $350 for the spec,

      Torbay Freecycle Moderator