RE: [aprsisce] Cluster Size (Dev: 2011/09/02 07:51)

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2011
      Fat fingered the FAT32 into FAT23. :(

      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Fred Hillhouse
      Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 12:08
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [aprsisce] Cluster Size (Dev: 2011/09/02 07:51)

      I started up a USB stick instance (N7FMH-US).

      The drive is a PNY 4GB FAT23 device.

      Best regards,
      Fred

      This is the screen capture:

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2011
        Hi Lynn,

        My -5 instance is showing (*512Bytes) for the built-in Memory & (*1024Bytes) for the MiniSDcard.
        That could explain why I can very rapidly run out of Storage Space.

        73,
        Colin.