RE: [aprsisce] Re: Filter ?

  • gervais fillion
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2011
      well i did it Lynn
      never add a response !!!!!!!!!!!!

      i am not ready too try your software yet.
      uiview is working good yet..

      and i dont have another pc where i could try it.
      maybe next winter,i could try it on my packet bbs pc.

      actually i have a tnc on com1,
      would your software used com2 and other tnc??? a mfj1270 in kiss mode ???

      i dont want conflict of adress here.

      thanks for your response
      it was allright

      gervais ve2ckn

      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      From: kj4erj@...
      Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 19:42:30 -0400
      Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Re: Filter ?

      There'll probably be better expertise on how filters interact with UI-View's IGate function over there.

      But if you're getting ready to replace your UI-View with APRSISCE/32, you can experiment with various filters by typing Control-G (for Gate) and entering the filter terms.  As is universal in APRSISCE/32, you just enter the filter, with no required prefix word of "filter".

      On 8/30/2011 7:13 PM, gervais fillion wrote:
      O/T

      anyone here have experiences with Filter using Uiview?
      please send me an email direct at

      i need guidance me too for my Igate Filter,

      thanks moderator for let me pass my message

      gervais ve2ckn