Re: [aprsisce] Windows CE

    Message 1 of 48 , Aug 29 2:16 PM
      Tried those, but they still didn't load up any of my 3 USB to serial adapters on the WebDT 366.

      On 8/29/2011 5:07 PM, Krzysiek wrote:

      I’m not sure, but maybe I found USB to serial with drivers for Windows CE.

      Look here: http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/VCP.htm

      I have this adapter, but no CE machine so far to test it, but from the FTDI site it looks promising, isn’t it?

      --

      Regards,

      Krzysztof

      SQ5NWI

    • w7boz
      Message 48 of 48 , Sep 16, 2011
        Good info. Yes the Ebay ones are junk and never work! You get what you pay for I guess :) I am sure the Prolific 2303 is a good chip as long as it has all the rest of the components built around it. But I am still going to stay with FTDI. :)

        Kevin
        W7BOZ