Re: [aprsisce] Switching to the Development Version

  • Krzysiek
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 16, 2010
      ---- Original Message ----
      From: "Krzysiek" <kk_011@...>
      To: <aprsisce@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2010 12:06 AM
      Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Switching to the Development Version

      > Yes, I'm sure Lynn, but in answer to Fred's message I wrote my
      > solution. When I forced app to recreate XML file by removing old one
      > I've new one with development tag.
      > I'll test now and will use it with development upgrades also for 32
      > version.

      Well, after some additional checks... I'm sure that there wasn't development
      tag but I'm not sure what operation caused it appeard.
      Now I have the tag for development updates, but please do not investigate
      what happened really...
      Maybe it's to late for me. Here we have just after midnight.
      --
      Chris
      SQ5NWI