RE: [aprsisce] New Development Version w/NMEA fixed?

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16, 2010

      Hi

      Well I have tested on my system in as many different startup ways as I can. And I am sure that Lynn has sorted it.

      I am using windows 7 X64, my station is fixed.

      The new info that cycles the interfaces is really helpful on my system it cycles through aprs kiss and nema reporting ok. disconnecting the gps nema says open after 10 seconds and on reconnection goes back to ok after a short time.

      Cheque (Check) in the post then Lynn ?

      Steve G6UIM