Re: [aprsisce] Re: does the application have an instalation icon now?

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2009
      nudge pong, Nope. Sorry about that.

      I have not yet spiffied up the installation procedure for the program.
      Personally, as long as it is a single .EXE, I have no problem with
      simply copying it somewhere on the phone and creating a shortcut to the
      menu by hand. As for syncing WM6, that's what I use to copy it. I hook
      it up for sync, browse the phone, and drop it on the SD card.

      Actually, I'll probably be building an auto-update notification and copy
      function into the program before setting up a full installer.

      Or is there something missing here that an installer will do for me?
      And/or what true purpose would an "installation icon" serve? Is it
      blank on the phone or on the desktop? Any volunteers to make a nice
      looking, Windows Mobile-compatible Icon for APRSISCE for Windows
      Mobile? (I'm a very good programmer, but a lousy artist!).

      Lynn (D) - Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile