Re: [aprsisce] NWS Warning - what am I supposed to do?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2011
      Agreed, it, like a lot of things in APRSISCE/32, is needing my attention.  But in the meantime, assuming you have ShapeFiles configured properly and they're working, do a View / None followed by a View / NWS Objects.  Then you can zoom out and readily see where the NWS is happening.

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Looking forward to doing more development!

      (If the image below comes through, you'll see that they're really easy to see using this approach)

      On 7/31/2011 12:56 PM, Greg Dolkas wrote: Hi folks, Lynn especially...

      Ok, I know I've discussed this before, but this is getting frustrating.

      I got a series of NWS warnings this morning, I believe related to a flash flood.

      I live by a creek.

      I have NO IDEA how to find WHERE the warning is aimed at.  Zooming out does not help.

      How do you know where it is?

      I could really use a button on the message window that takes me to a view of where the event is.
      The current buttons that take me to dialog boxes to send a message; not useful in this case.

      Please?

      Greg  KO6TH