Demo on the 9th Aug

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2011

      Doing a demo on the 9th Aug for a club, sadly no interenet access, so there is going to be little to show, other than me an M6AKN, I can pull QRU objects obviously.

      I really want to try and show APRS in the best possible way, to encourage more activity here, and don’t on the whole want to focus on postions etc and rather messaging.

      But I do need something to display, people messaging me would be good, and I can do a demo of ANSRVR etc.

      But would really like to show at least a few objects, ideas?

      Torbay Freecycle Moderator