wiki updating

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2011

      Now after doing a regclean on my pc, which was very successful in that, and the subsequent re install, I thought I should get to grips with the wiki once again.

      So to start with I think QRU needs more info, so email me direct with questions, and I will attempt to answer them on the wiki, will then put up a temporary, qru wiki page so Lynn can tell me I am an idiot and correct. lol

      Torbay Freecycle Moderator