APRS INFO KIOSK

  • w1abt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2011
      Where and how do you find the setup for APRS Info Kiosk. How does it work.
      Thank You
      W1ABT 73
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 30, 2011

        Aprsis does not contain Info Kiosk, that’s a Ui-View addon.

        The closest the aprsis has is the QRU server, this serves objects that you have setup, and serves only those objects that are close to the querying station

        More info here

        http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/qru

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 30, 2011

          I actually wrote a linux version of that a few months back for the Daytona 500…

          I’ll see if I have it still somewhere, I have a ton of things I want to finish but never having the time.

          It would basically answer a call to its mycall over an AX25 channel with various info.

          If you’re interested, I could dig it out.

          charlie

          Where and how do you find the setup for APRS Info Kiosk. How does it work.
          Thank You
          W1ABT 73

          No virus found in this message.

        • w1abt