Re: [aprsisce] Bugs discovered during the AT Golden Packet Event

  • Tim Gennett
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 27 2:31 PM
      Thanks, Lynn.  I'm only seeing 2 bars.  The top bar appears to correspond to APRS-IS Quiet Time and the bottom bar appears to correspond to the Transmit Pressure.  Has the order been changed since the documentation was written?  My use is stationary, no GPS.  I assume this accounts for the lack of the 3rd bar.

      Tim K9WX

      On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 7:35 AM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) <kj4erj@...> wrote:

      From http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/screen-features (actually Transmit Pressure):

      There are also three colored bars below that text that indicate (top to
      bottom):

      Transmit Pressure increasing left to right (Transmits when it gets to
      the right, see also last line)
      APRS-IS Quiet Time - Increasing left to right, reconnects if it ever
      gets to the right
      Transmit Throttle decreasing right to left (Counts down Min Time after
      beacon)

      On 7/27/2011 7:29 AM, Tim Gennett wrote:
      There are 2 progress bars at the top of the list of scrolling stations.  Their color goes from green to yellow to red as the bars get longer.

      What events are these bars tracking?  The bottom one appears to track the time to the next beacon although the bar remains active even when beaconing is turned off.  Haven't figured out what the top one is telling me.

      Tim K9WX

      On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 8:56 AM, Carl Davis <kb1ejh@...> wrote:

      Go to configure, screen, orientation, check narrow and the list will go the length of the page for you.  It might take care of your other problems too.
      Carl,KB1EJH