RE: [aprsisce] qru digital mode repeater help

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2011
      Thanks for the clarification
      Well I could include the data only ones, the idea was so people could find
      there nearest voice capable system as they travelled around the country.
      If most were voice and data capable, I wondered why there were 2 lists.
      Will put the voice list on first and then go through and do the others

      Torbay Freecycle Moderator