Anyone have any experience with an MFJ-1270

  • N3UJJ (Scott Gillis)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2011
      I'm stumped on this one.

      I'm trying to install APRSIS32 at our club, and having a problem with the MFJ-1270 (I think it's a B version).

      1. It does not seem to like the start-up commands.
      2. Digipeaters all over the state hear it's beacons, the digi trace log shows it's digipeating packets like crazy.

      The only time I have gotten it to digipeat is when I'm at the clubhouse (right on top of the antenna) .
      At first I thought it just wasn't hearing anything, but the trace log says it's digipeating