Re: USB to Serial cables

  • otobmark
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 24, 2011
      I will try the ferrite core idea. I just finished an event and between keeping aprsis working as well as verizon usb aircard (pantech290) I had my hands full. The aircard problem was that the vzaccess says it is connected but no data--try to disconnect and program locks--reboot machine. What fun. Is running packet mode better on D710?