Re: [aprsisce] Are logs saved?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4 4:08 PM
      Enabled trace logs are saved to the APRSIS32*.LOG files IF you have Enables / Logging / File Enabled checked.  Otherwise, they're only captured for display and only logs that the program considers critical (which don't honor the Enable/Disable either) are logged to the APRSIS32*.LOG files.

      On 7/4/2011 6:30 PM, Bob Harris wrote:
      We used the Enable->Logging->Packets this morning to diagnose a problem with a digi. That tracing provided the smoking gun to show us what was wrong (faulty equipment). After the fact we realized it would be valuable to be able to send that info to the equipment manufacturer. Was the trace log saved somewhere? I can't find it.
      --

      Bob Harris (K9UDX)
      Bath, NH