Are logs saved?

  • Bob Harris
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2011
      We used the Enable->Logging->Packets this morning to diagnose a problem with a digi. That tracing provided the smoking gun to show us what was wrong (faulty equipment). After the fact we realized it would be valuable to be able to send that info to the equipment manufacturer. Was the trace log saved somewhere? I can't find it.
      --

      Bob Harris (K9UDX)
      Bath, NH