Re: [aprsisce] Help?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2011
      Check on the menu under View, I think. It's a big list of station
      types. Make sure you have All selected. If you have just one type
      selected, you'll never see any of the others.

      That's the first place I would look if you've got stations scrolling
      in your station list.

      You might not be on frequency, or be unplugged, or a plethora of
      potential problems.