Help?

  • Eugene
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2011
      I think I've made some kind of mistake and would appreciate some help.

      When I first installed APRSISCE and got my password it seemed that things were working fine.

      Now, although things seem mostly to be working a-ok the re are no symbols showing on the map to show me the locations of the various stations.

      How do I turn those symbols back on.

      Thanks Gene

      An old old-timer who is challenged by his TH-D72A and this great software.

      Gene
      N5YJ
      phone number 214-725-1192
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2011
        Check on the menu under View, I think. It's a big list of station
        types. Make sure you have All selected. If you have just one type
        selected, you'll never see any of the others.

        That's the first place I would look if you've got stations scrolling
        in your station list.

        You might not be on frequency, or be unplugged, or a plethora of
        potential problems.