Yaesu FTM350 with APRSIS32

  • g8zqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2011
      Using a Cross Country Wireless TNC, I have at last managed to persuade the above rig to work on my base station using UI-View 32!
      Having crssoed that hurdle, the next project is to get it talking with APRSIS32 using the same modem. It does work using the AGW Packet engine feeding the AF into my sound card, but would be nice if it talked through the TNC.
      I've read the Wiki and succesfully set up a new port for weather information and spotted that the FTM350 gets a mention when selecting what type of port. I've tried creating this port but am fairly sure that my own rig is not communicating with the programme. Wondered if this is work in progress, or whether I have missed something during the set-up sequence please?

      Thanks

      Peter (G8ZQA)