Re: [aprsisce] Filters

  • Bob Harris
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2011
      Lynn:

      UV is "Upper Valley", a region of NH and VT from roughly Lebanon, NH, to Woodsville, NH and Wells River, VT.

      As I mentioned earlier, I have been put in charge of the APRS effort for a bike ride. We will be using APRSISCE for the first time. As I tinker around in advance I keep coming up with questions.

      Last year's APRS coordinator had the vehicles with trackers add UV3-3 to the path. He used that with his temporary digis.

      Just curious, what's "UV"?

      --

      Bob Harris (K9UDX)
      Bath, NH