Grid locator

  • g4ilo
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 8, 2010
      Did my suggestion of showing the current location as a grid locator ever make it on to the ToDo list?

      Julian, G4ILO
    • Colin Catlin
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 8, 2010
        I hope so, I did reply on the subject ref: 6 characters Minimum and up to 10 Max (which is the most I've managed to use with Google Maps).

        73,
        Colin.

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 8, 2010
          Worth checking out:

          73, N7FMH

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 8, 2010
            g4ilo wrote:
            > Did my suggestion of showing the current location as a grid locator ever make it on to the ToDo list?

            From Display Improvements:

            Display grid locator in station info popup (Julian G4ILO)

            Also, I've got a browser window open to:
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maidenhead_Locator_System while I wait for
            inspiration (or too much frustration with the interface configuration
            work I'm up to my eyeballs in!).

            Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 8, 2010
              Correct. In the same browser window as the Wikipedia article is:

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 8, 2010
                Anyone got a Python to C cross-compiler?

                Thanks for the link. It is now open between the other two.

                Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 8, 2010
                  No, but I have a dumeril boa.

                  Fred @ FN42FX99EN