KPC-2 (was: G4LED and APRSIS-32)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2011
      (I'm copying the group on this because there may be someone else out
      there running a KPC-2.)

      First, are you running the KPC-2 from UI-View in Host mode or KISS?
      APRSISCE/32 only support KISS at this time, not Host (I prefer to call
      it CONVerse) mode.

      If you can use KISS, try this: put the KPC-2 into KISS mode and
      configure a KISS port in APRSISCE. Once the port is configured, and
      BEFORE plugging in the KPC-2 serial cable, close the client and edit the
      XML configuration file. Replace the <Open/CloseCmd>s in the new port with:

      <OpenCmd>~!!0</OpenCmd>
      <CloseCmd>~!!0</CloseCmd>

      Once that is done, connect the cable and start up APRSISCE/32 and see if
      you see any received and/or transmitted packets.