Group Messages

  • g4ilo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2010
      Hi Lynn.

      Perhaps I misunderstand how this is supposed to work, but if I add:

      <MessageGroup>BLNWOTA</MessageGroup>

      to my XML file, it disappears the next time I look for it. Have I overlooked somewhere in the UI where I am supposed to enter message groups?

      PS to Colin: If you add b/WOTA to your filter, you should then receive a message to BLNWOTA group whenever someone posts a spot for a WOTA activation.

      Julian, G4ILO