Mobile setup

  • ve6sat
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2011
      Hey Guys,
      I thought a note was in order to tell you that since I loaded APRSIS on to my netbook, and set it up in my mobile along with my Kenwood TM-D710A, the experience has been wonderful. I have had no hicups, and I have found the menus a breeze to navigate through. I love it totaly. If anyone is interested in my experiences with my mobile setup, follow the link from QRZ. Thanks.
      Jerry VE6AB