Skip to search.

Re: [aprsisce] Re: ftm-350

    Message 1 of 8 , May 30, 2011
      The FTM-350 is supported by APRSISCE/32 with a Port Type of
      FTM350v1.3(RO) provided you have firmware version 1.3 loaded. There's
      some menu setting you need to do in the FTM-350 to enable the output,
      but I don't own one so I can't check what it is.

      The (RO) on the port type indicates that the port will be receive-only
      as Yaesu doesn't yet support transmitting from computer control.

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ/EA1 - Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32