Re: [aprsisce] New Member

    Message 1 of 7 , May 28, 2011
      If the XX is another 2 digits then that's probably you APRS-IS key
      that you'll need.

      As for finding where you put the program, we're all going to have a
      much harder time finding than you will. You can see your screen.
      Use the Windows search tool, and tell the little doggie to look for a
      file that has the name aprs*. When you find it, remember where you put
      it. You can use the usual Windows method of creating a shortcut for
      it, which I think is found by right clicking on the program icon when
      you find it, and then selecting "create shortcut on the desktop" or
      something similar.