Configuration Query

  • g4mhj@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2010
      Following my investigation into my D700 communication I noticed a possible error. In the AGW Port setting it goes to a Genius Beacon Setting. I used to use AGW as an alternative to KISS mode but obviously this must be a future ToDo. Low prioritity as far as I am concerned as I was only testing out the options.

      Bob..
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2010
        g4mhj@... wrote:
        > Following my investigation into my D700 communication I noticed a possible error. In the AGW Port setting it goes to a Genius Beacon Setting. I used to use AGW as an alternative to KISS mode but obviously this must be a future ToDo. Low prioritity as far as I am concerned as I was only testing out the options.
        >
        > Bob..

        The latest version just released fixes this mistake. Even in the older
        version, Configure / General / AGW will still get you there.

        Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ
      • Bob Hewitt
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2010

          Sorry Lynn, but where can I get the new released version.  In Files there is a file created 26th March but this is what I have I think.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3, 2010
            If you have an Internet connection on your device, just pull up the
            About box. It should offer to download the latest version.

            I've also just posted the .ZIPs to the Files section, like in the past 3
            minutes. I'm just about to e-mail out the release notes as well.

            Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ