9594Re: [aprsisce] General Release 2011/05/02 20:54

    May 2, 2011
      On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 7:42 PM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) <kj4erj@...> wrote:

      > Documentation still isn't as far along as I'd
      > have liked, but I just haven't had the time to spare and didn't want to
      > delay any longer.

      We're working on that... everyone can help with that task. Ask
      questions, and we'll work on trying to create some more documentation
      as we go along. If you know how a feature of APRSISCE/32 works, write
      up a page describing that feature, and post it. We can take that and
      format it up for the Wiki.

      > I've got the TT4 support on the ToDo list and the RFPort/IGate/Digi
      > stuff is the next large development area I'll be opening, but it might
      > not actually happen for several more weeks based on 3 busy weeks of work
      > followed by 2 vacation weeks in Spain coming soon.

      Hey, if we can keep Lynn busy for 5 weeks, we might be able to catch
      up with documentation. That work thing gets in the way for many of us.
      I just did an 18 hour day on Sunday to meet a customer deadline, and
      I'm still beat today!

      I did however push some packets through the ISS on the way home. I was
      bouncing packets off the space station while the Navy Seals were
      bouncing bullets around Osama's house!

      http://ariss.net/