9588Re: [aprsisce] General Release 2011/05/02 20:54

    May 2, 2011
      Negative. I've been really busy with my day job and trying to get loose
      ends of the current development wrapped up so that this general release
      could get out the door. Documentation still isn't as far along as I'd
      have liked, but I just haven't had the time to spare and didn't want to
      delay any longer.

      I've got the TT4 support on the ToDo list and the RFPort/IGate/Digi
      stuff is the next large development area I'll be opening, but it might
      not actually happen for several more weeks based on 3 busy weeks of work
      followed by 2 vacation weeks in Spain coming soon.