9Re: [aprsisce] Need code again.

    Jul 29, 2009
      Sorry, wrong group.

      APRSISCE is a new implementation of an APRS-IS client for Windows Mobile
      (yes, I messed up in the program naming).

      APRS/CE is a completely different program that seems to have completely
      ceased development and is not supported in this Yahoo group.

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE (for Windows Mobile)

      Michael Hopwood wrote:

      > My reg code.
      >
      > Michael
      > KE5EUA (-15 [Minivan Mobile])
      > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      > *From*: "Phillip"
      > *Date*: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:24:08 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)
      > *To*: <aprsisce@yahoogroups.com>
      > *Subject*: Re: [aprsisce] Need code again.
      >

      > Hi Michael,
      > What code do you need the APRS/CE reg code or the
      > APRS-IS server code ?
      >
      > Phillip
      > ZL2TZE

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic