8385Re: [aprsisce] Red Dot vs Dead Reckoning + More

  • Gary Sanders
    Apr 1, 2011

      > If you slow down (still in a straight line, we can do that here in
      > Florida for long distances),

      And, since this IS Florida we're talking about, the vehicle slowing down
      in a straight line for a long distance would probably be a Mercury
      Marquis, in the center lane, with the turn signal flashing, and totally
      oblivious.

      (Sent from a fellow Florida resident, who may indeed be in the center
      lane himself... :) ).

      Gary Sanders WB0BZR
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic