      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of James Ewen
      Sent: 01 April 2011 20:40
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [aprsisce] APRSISCE/32 server feeding RadioMobile

      Here's a quick rundown of feeding APRS data from APRSISCE/32 to RadioMobile.

      Setup a server port on APRSISCE/32

      Configure|Ports|New Port

      Select IS-Server as the type, and give it a name.

      Set the IP to, the local loopback address. Choose the
      desired port number... I picked 14439.

      Under Enable|Ports, make sure your new IS-Port is checked.

      Start up RadioMobile.

      Go to the APRS setup under

      Set the APRS Server IP to, and set the port to the same port
      number you used above. Check APRS Enabled. Select the first unit to
      push your APRS data into, and click apply.

      You should start seeing APRS stations appear in the left panel.

      If you close that window, and have a map up in the right area, you'll
      also see the stations on the map.

      If you don't have a map up, click

      Edit|Fit Map to Units

      You can also click

      Edit|Merge Pictures

      and pick a map to stick in the background.

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic