8357Re: Dead Reckoning (was: Instantaneous Course/Speed Vector)

  • apenadragon
    Apr 1, 2011
      It's a multi tasking issue of mine, and it's a 19" screen... this is NOT my normal operation. Although I will be having an assistant, or be riding shot gun when this is used for special events.

      I may be wrong, it may not be painting an icon at the last beacon location, but there is the square dot on the screen, Don't have it in front of me at the moment. There are definatly three positions in play. Last beaconed location, Current location from the GPS info, and the DR projection... honestly, I don't see the issue.... it's interesting, but I dont' see the problem... perhaps there's a way to disable DR on "ME"

      I'll mess with turning DR off on the drive home tonight to confirm if it does or does not make that other image go away. (after I pick up the YL and will make her run the PC of course ) unless of course someone else beats me to it.

      Adam
      KC2ANT