    Mar 1, 2011
      Ok cool that'll work

       / KD4DRA

      On Mar 1, 2011, at 9:44 AM, "Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)" <kj4erj@...> wrote:

      Got me on that one. I don't have a clue! (Actually, deleting tile sets
      is not yet supported within the client).

      For the time being, just edit the XML file and remove the
      <TileServer>...</TileServer> section that it looks like you should
      remove. And you'll need to manually delete the tiles wherever you saved

      On 3/1/2011 8:48 AM, Rick wrote:
      > OK now I've played with all the tile-sets, and I want to cleanup the ones I don't want, how do I get the delete button to highlight.
      > Rick

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic