      From: w7boz <w7boz@...>
      Subject: [aprsisce] Re: Good palmtop for aprsisce/32?
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 4:41 AM

      I use a little Acer Aspire One netbook sometimes. But 90% of the time I use my HTC Mogul. I have a custom ROM running Win CE 6.5. And no phone service. But thats going to change. May go with the HTC HD2. It all depends on the cheapest phone service with what I go with.
      Kevin
      W7BOZ

      --- In aprsisce@yahoogroups.com, "daveocn" <daveocn@...> wrote:

      > I use an asus eee pc 4g in my truck every day, see G1OCN-14.
      >
      > The 7" screen is ideal in the truck and can be held in place with a
      > few pieces of sticky tape or blue tack.
      >
      > It came with Linux installed but I was able to load a very compressed
      > version of XP with next to no problems.
      >
      > I use a 3G mobile internet and a USB GPS, still with a spare USB port.
      >
      > Dave G1OCN

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic