5511Re: [aprsisce] Remote serial ports

  • Reuben Wells
    Jan 17, 2011
      Superb - sorry I missed that.

      Do you support RFC2217 (http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2217) for remote com port control, or do you just support a raw data stream?

      I will try both remserial and ser2net and report back if there are issues.

      Reuben / M0RXW

      On 16 Jan 2011, at 23:10, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:

      As soon as I get the <Open/CloseCmd>s to work over a TCP connection,
      you'll be able to do exactly what you want. If your TNC doesn't need
      anything but noops (like the TT4), you can do it today. Just tell
      APRSISCE/32 that the RF port is over TCP/IP and point to the appropriate
      ip and port to get out the remote serial port.