538Re: [aprsisce] Ui-view features

    Mar 2, 2010
      Download the latest version (2010/03/01). The bottom of the circle will
      show "S" when it is center-tracking your station. If it doesn't say
      that, use the new "Screen / Tracking / ME" option to restore
      center-tracking to "Me".

      You might also want to use "Screen / Tracking / Locked" to prevent
      inadvertent screen drags from disconnecting the center track. The only
      drawback with "Locked" is that if you DO drag the screen somewhere to
      look at something, the next position update (local GPS for Me or remote
      station update for Tracking(xxxxxx-n)) will yank the map back to center
      on that position.

      Bradley Haney wrote:

      > Great. Only issue I am having. Which I am sure its me is. I can not
      > get the map to follow my car on the map. Any ideas on what I am doing
      > wrong
      >
      > Sent from my BlackBerry®

      > *From: * "Lynn W. Deffenbaugh" <kj4erj@...>
      > *Date: *Tue, 02 Mar 2010 07:47:01 -0500
      > *To: *<aprsisce@yahoogroups.com>
      > *Subject: *Re: [aprsisce] Ui-view features
      >

      > Robin Williams wrote:
      > > probably the most features I use in ui-view are Igate TX and RX,
      > > digipeater and the maps.
      >
      > Thanks, IGate TX is in the 2010/03/01 release from last night. A future
      > release will make it both configurable by interface as well as gating
      > messages only to the RF interface on which the station was "recently"
      > heard "local".
      >
      > Digipeater will be a while yet. I'll add it to the list, although I
      > knew I'd be needing it sometime. It may turn out to be sooner than
      > later now that I've done the 3rd party path mucking for message
      > IGating. I believe I now understand how to do the WIDEn-N insertion,
      > decrement, and usage.
      >
      > UI-View maps are coming!
      >
      > Thanks for the feedback so I know what to focus the development effort on.
      >
      > Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ
      >
      > > Cheers,
      > > Robin.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic