534Re: [aprsisce] Ui-view features

    Mar 2, 2010
      Robin Williams wrote:
      > probably the most features I use in ui-view are Igate TX and RX,
      > digipeater and the maps.

      Thanks, IGate TX is in the 2010/03/01 release from last night. A future
      release will make it both configurable by interface as well as gating
      messages only to the RF interface on which the station was "recently"
      heard "local".

      Digipeater will be a while yet. I'll add it to the list, although I
      knew I'd be needing it sometime. It may turn out to be sooner than
      later now that I've done the 3rd party path mucking for message
      IGating. I believe I now understand how to do the WIDEn-N insertion,
      decrement, and usage.

      UI-View maps are coming!

      Thanks for the feedback so I know what to focus the development effort on.

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

      > Cheers,
      > Robin.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic