513Re: [aprsisce] Re: xml file and Vista

    Mar 1, 2010
      andy_g0mni wrote:
      > Hi Lynn I have used note pad to edit and saved the altered file I just had to zoom into the location that I wanted clicked on screen selected prefered and save and now when I start its at my home location thanks for your help

      Be aware that just because the display is centered on your desired
      position, that doesn't mean that your beacons are going out with that
      position. I'm working on a new version that will make the current
      center status visible and also a few new menu options to take you back
      to centered and tracking on your own position.

      What callsign-SSID is this and if you look at aprs.fi does it have you
      in the proper location?

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ