4949Re: [aprsisce] Re: UNPROTO problem

    Jan 2, 2011
      What do you have the Configure / General / MyCall-ssid set to in
      APRSISCE/32? The only reason APRSISCE/32 would set the radios MYCALL to
      NOCALL is if that's the callsign you have configured into APRSISCE/32.

      Can you Enables / View Log / <YourPortName> and click Enable on that
      menu bar. Then disable and enable the RF port itself and wait for a
      beacon to go out from APRSISCE/32. Then close the client and sent your
      APRSIS32.XML and APRSIS32*.LOG files to KJ4ERJ@.... I'll see what
      sense I can make out of it.