4875RESORC Packets (was: Blocking your own ssid)

    Jan 1, 2011
      I'm still only seeing the original >RESORC packets that I posted the
      other day, not even in the raw packets of W7BOZ
      (http://aprs.fi/?c=raw&call=W7BOZ&limit=50&view=normal). Hm, do you
      have a way to capture the raw packets and send them to me?