4257Re: [aprsisce] Radar overlays (was: Map appearance?)

  • Mike Miller
    Dec 1, 2010
      On 1 Dec 2010 at 6:07, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:

      > And now that I've gone this far, I realize that you asked about
      > "radar..or equivalent" which may or may not be related to the
      > weather
      > area alerts that I've discussed above. Is this what you're
      > asking about
      > or is there another UI-View feature (you mentioned that you've
      > used it
      > for years) of which I'm unaware.

      Take a look at NWSGet. It is a UI-View add on that only works
      with Precision Mapping maps, but is one of the most important
      features of UI-View as far as I'm concerned. It might be
      difficult to impossible it implement in APRSIS32.
      <http://www.billdiaz.dynip.com/nwsgetdetails.htm>

      Also weather warning areas are going to polygons rather than the
      older shape files so it might be possible to for you to display
      them when they are available.

      Mike kc9doa
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic