      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Steve D
      Sent: 06 November 2010 14:56
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [aprsisce] Re: PARIS in the news

      That’s correct, due to the mounting of the plane to the camera payload we lost GPS, I did get the GPS to lock prior to mounting the plane. After release probably due to the speed of travel the GPS did not get a lock until just before landing.

      If we do another, we will make sure this problem is addressed, we had hoped the GPS would lock fairly quickly after release.

      Steve

      G6UIM